Wednesday 29 April 2009

Spring watch

Hi everybody!
Just a couple of things, firstly as an amateur photographer I take loads of wildlife photos and I use some to make hand made greetings cards. What do you think about me bringing some along to springwatch to sell - all profits to swt of course! I can bring some examples to the next meeting if you think its a good idea. I mentioned this idea to Sarah and she suggested I put it to you all via the blog.
And secondly, further down the page was mentioned the idea of trips to places in Sussex and the possibility of the Weald and Downland museum. Well I volunteer at the stables there every friday and can highly recomend it as a good place to visit.
Finally, I have updated my blog after my holiday in Kent, so if anyone wants to see what I got up to and some of the photos I took do have a look - www.sophiecosussex.blogspot.com
Thats all for now
cheerio!
Sophie May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments from anyone wishing to join in our discussion or give feedback or ideas to Youth Council members.