Monday 20 April 2009

Fantastic idea

Hey everyone

Just a quick post to say how much I enjoyed meeting you all on Saturday. I think we're going to get some fantastic things going and I'm really excited about being your Facilitator!

Leah, what a wonderful idea about filming people's opinions at Springwatch - we could put it all together using Windows Moviemaker and put it onto the SWT Youtube site: www.youtube.com/group/sussexwildlifetrust which we could link to through the blog.

I think this is just the sort of thing we need to be doing to get to reach more young people. Brilliant.

Also, I think the idea of a Watcher is good - I sort of do that in my role, but I think it's much better for one of you to do it - Leah would you like to volunteer for the next meeting?!

Hope you're all going to take some photos for the photography competition - don't forget there's a section for photos taken on mobile phones.

Ciao for now
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments from anyone wishing to join in our discussion or give feedback or ideas to Youth Council members.