Tuesday 21 April 2009

Hi :)

Hi, glad to hear that the first meeting went well- sorry again for not being able to be there, but camping in Derby was great :)

Also, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a really good waterproof camera (as much optical zoom as possible!). I'm going to the Amazon in the summer (as some of you know) and really want a great camera to take some pictures! :)
Also I'm looking to buy a camcorder and haven't a clue what to look for (again best if waterproof), so if anyone could advise me, that would be great

Love Ali x
d

Oh, and I translated the wierd post as:
'I think that sounds really great sarah, especially the end bit where it says constantly making nature our main focus and embracing nature where ever possible. from Reniece'

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments from anyone wishing to join in our discussion or give feedback or ideas to Youth Council members.