Wednesday 29 April 2009

Hey Ho :)
That all sounds really exciting Sarah! I am sooo looking forward to our next meeting :)
Just one thing though... could you explain what a 'mini allotment ' is? I know what a regular sized allotment is, lol, I'm just not quite getting how you make a smaller version... and it does sound like a really interesting thing to try and do!
Also, I forgot to say before, I love your idea about having a plant identification thing at SpringWatch, Rachel! Maybe we could also have a talk about how we could make that happen at the next meeting?
One last thing, i had one other small idea for SpringWatch, partly inspired by something my mum said... we could maybe have another very simple questionnaire type thing, where all you have to do is tell us what you think you'd do if you were given the chance to manage a piece of land (on your own or as part of group) with no interference from outside authorities... hopefully we'd get quite a few entries with really good nature-related ideas, and not just "I'd build a football pitch", lol...
I'll shush now! Peace Out
Leah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments from anyone wishing to join in our discussion or give feedback or ideas to Youth Council members.