Monday 2 March 2009

What to do?

My laptop is boken. Which is why I haven't been in touch for ages. Or it feels like ages anyway.
Leah, in answer to your question, the only way we can have an idea of how well the elections are going is by the number of applications that I've received. The total so far is five! Not great, but I don't know what else to do. Information has been sent to ALL schools in Sussex, 7 home education groups, more than 20 Youth Forum/Youth Centre contacts, over 2000 letters have been sent to WATCH members, it's on the SWT website, and the marketing team are doing a great job of sending out press releases. I'm hoping that over the following three weeks the applications will come flooding in, but in the meantime if any of you can think of anywhere else we could advertise please let me know!
I'm currently trying to work out what's wrong with my computer. There's an internet cafe round the corner from my house, luckily. But if I don't post for another couple of days, you know why :)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments from anyone wishing to join in our discussion or give feedback or ideas to Youth Council members.