Thursday 26 March 2009

Hello all!

Hi, I have just received my letter telling me that I have been elected to the Youth Council! I am so thrilled to be chosen and look forward to meeting you all!


My name is Sophie May Lewis, I am nearly 17 and am currently studying for a Level 3 National Diploma in Countryside Management. I live in Midhurst, West Sussex and am a keen Wildlife photographer, birdwatcher and nature enthusiast. I am Currently building myself a website: www.SophiEco.co.uk and have a blogspot at: www.sophiecosussex.blogspot.com
I cant wait to start getting involved with the Sussex Wildlife Trust Youth Council, However I am afraid I do have to make an apology (that's a good start isn't it?!) . I am due to go on holiday on the 18th of April; the date of the next meeting, so will be unable to attend. Sorry!! I will be staying near Dungeness, Kent for a week, so will be sure to visit some of the SWT reserves 'Kent counterparts' whilst I am there.
I wish you all the best for the next meeting and hope to see you all soon, Sophie May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments from anyone wishing to join in our discussion or give feedback or ideas to Youth Council members.