Monday 16 March 2009

Outdoor Adventure Week

Hey

I've just read about this: Outdoor Adventure Week, 16-23 May 2009. It's a national initiative which I think we should try and get involved with. Maybe we could organise something for the Youth Council as a 'try out' for a bigger similar event in the summer holidays. Please come to the meeting at the weekend with lots of ideas as I'm getting a list of events which we could possibly take part in.

We have quite a few more applications for the elections now, but will still have time at the weekend to discuss other things - Leah I think your idea for discussion is great and I can tell you about my experiences since not specializing!

Hope you're all enjoying this fabulous weather - it's so lovely to see the landscape changing as plants spring up and new leaves take bud. It almost makes it worth having winter!

See you all on Saturday.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments from anyone wishing to join in our discussion or give feedback or ideas to Youth Council members.