Wednesday 11 February 2009

I'm Back! :)

Heyo all :)
Hope your all doing great! I've been in Brighton for a while and haven't been checking the blog so i missed some stuff... but ah well. :)
Well done Sarah for actually surviving moving to a new home through all the crazy (but lovely) whiteness!
And Happy Birthday (soon) Ali! :)
I reckon the Living Landscapes project would be a great thing to discuss for a bit, especially for me as there are a few things i don't really understand about it...
And i definitely agree with you that it would be good to get it out of peoples heads that gardening and that are old people things! I love gardening... and knitting, and embroidery and the list goes on!
On the subject of the name though, personally i think that what we all came up with was pretty perfect. I liked it particularly because it wasn't just an explanatory sentence, but it seemed it would really catch the eye and the interest, causing people to want to find out more. But thats just me! :)
Also, i love the idea of a Springtime theme for our first meeting Ali! It's simple and always an extremely engrossing and uplifting subject! 
And it's awesome of you to do so much to distribute the posters Ali :)
I'm going to put one in my local library and give one to my Home-Ed friend in Brighton... and i'll think of some other spots :)
Thanks for everything, everybody, your all awesome and i'm really happy to be part of this council! :)
Peace out :)
Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments from anyone wishing to join in our discussion or give feedback or ideas to Youth Council members.