Sunday 4 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Let's hope it will bring lots of wonderful and exciting things for all of us.
It's really nice to see that you're still using the blog to chat. Must admit I've been a bit lazy - I've had a very relaxing christmas holiday and haven't been doing any of the things I should have been!
Leah, you've got some great ideas for names. I especially like 'Young Hands, Minds & Hearts, Inspired by Sussex' but it's a bit long for a name, more of a tag line. Shame though because it just about encompasses everything that I feel we are about. Or what about another of your suggestions, shortened to 'Wild Inspired'?
I'll be in work tomorrow so will probably be in touch with you when I'm in work mode and have worked out what I need to say.
Speak soon.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments from anyone wishing to join in our discussion or give feedback or ideas to Youth Council members.