Monday 1 December 2008

Beautiful photos

Hey Ali and Leia

Lovely to see that both of you have already made use of the blog. I like the sound of Wild Unite - it's got a definite ring to it. Let's wait and see what the others think. Ali, it's a lovely photo you posted on here - did you take it yourself? It's a great idea to put our own pictures of beautiful and interesting things from around Sussex on here. I'm sure Callum must have some great ones of insects. Here's one of mine. No wildlife included - it's just the beach, but it's one of my favourite places!




I'm just putting together some rough notes for our proposal to the Trustees on how to set up the Youth Council - I'll be passing it round on Saturday for you all to check and approve (or not)! Is there anything you'd like me to add to the agenda? If so just let me know.


See you Saturday.


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments from anyone wishing to join in our discussion or give feedback or ideas to Youth Council members.